How to Get Your Commercial Insurance Quote, Van, Truck orBus

If you have a van that you use for commercial purposes, you may be in need
of a commercial insurance quote, van specific. The risk of driving it without
coverage could be destructive to your business, but it is also essential to
have sufficient coverage and the right kind. Trucking Insurance USA can help
you get the coverage you need to help your business stay protected.

The Van Insurance You Need

Your commercial business van will need to have several kinds of coverage.
Your insurance package should include:

Liability insurance – this coverage protects you against
claims from third parties when involved in an accident. It pays out claims for
bodily injury and property damage. This includes transport of people to the
hospital, emergency medical services, hospital stays and rehabilitation. In the
event of a death, funeral costs are also covered.

Medical payments – covers the cost of medical bills for the
driver and any passengers in the vehicle. This coverage is not available in
some states.

Collision – pays for damage to your van when it is in an
accident. This may also cover it in the event of a rollover or when striking an
object, such as a fire hydrant.

Comprehensive – covers your commercial van if it is damaged
by fire, wind, theft, or vandalism. Other events may be added under Specified

Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist – covers payments in
accidents where the driver of the at-fault vehicle does not have insurance or
does not have enough to pay for the costs of bodily injuries or for the vehicle.
If Bodily Injury is purchased, a Collision Deductible Waiver (CDW) is
available, in which the deductible is automatically paid for by the insurer.

Other Insurance
Coverage You May Want

While the above coverage will cover the largest expenses, you may also want
the following coverage. Our brokers at Trucking Insurance USA can show you some
options that are available if you’re in need of a commercial insurance quote. Van
specific quotes are one of our specialties.

Towing and Rental – after an accident, your van may need
towing to a garage for repairs. This coverage will take care of those bills, as
well as paying for a rental van in the meantime.

Cargo – if you are hauling cargo, this addition will cover

Accessories – if you have special accessories in your van,
such as radios, GPS devices, mileage meters, etc., this will cover them.

So, What’s next?

We’d be happy to show you our personal touch. We will walk you
through the process of obtaining heavy vehicle insurance and find you
affordable options that address all of your needs. We can also provide you with
completely risk- and hassle-free quotes.

Our coverages include:

Trucking Insurance USA specializes in a wide variety of coverage’s including:

  • Bobtail
  • Collision
  • Comprehensive
  • Contingent Liability
  • Environmental and Hazmat
  • Excess Liability
  • Hired Auto Liability
  • Medical Payments
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Physical Damage
  • Motor Trucking General Liability
  • Non-Owned Auto Liability
  • Non-Trucking Liability (NTL)
  • Occupational Accident (Occ-Acc)
  • Permanently Attached Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo Refrigeration Breakdown
  • Primary Liability
  • Rental with Downtime
  • Trailer Interchange
  • Umbrella Liability
  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • You do not want to take any risks with your insurance policy. Our agents at
    Trucking Insurance USA will gladly help you get the commercial insurance quote you
    need for your van, with affordable rates, and will answer any questions you


    Related Posts

    Comments are closed.